Create a Rush Wallet account/wallet
Digital wallet ‘Rush Wallet’ in Infinity Market
Rush Wallet and Coins: Mining and acquiring various coins such as through , a general-purpose digital wallet in Infinity Market
Rush Coin ?
It is a blockchain-based comprehensive entertainment platform that introduces blockchain technology and provides a new blockchain ecosystem by circulating various profits while ensuring fair and transparent results for all users and holders who participated through Metaverse, NFTMANIA, and game platforms. The purpose of RUSH Coin is that all users of the platform are members of the ecosystem, and users of the platform become members of the ecosystem by providing token rewards and additional services to tokens during their activities. Currently, RUSH COIN is listed on exchanges such as Coinone, PROBIT, MECX, and Bitglobal.
What is Rush Wallet?
The Rush Wallet account is a universal account used to access the Infinity Market and all games, and is a digital wallet that can store and manage all coins as well as RUSH, BEBIT, and NFT in one place. Users can send and exchange coins through Rush Wallet
How to Create a Rush Wallet Account
You need to create a Rush Wallet account to play the Infinity Market game. The Lush Wallet account is an integrated account, allowing access to all games on the Infinity Market.
After clicking RUSHWALLET ‘Connect’, click Sign Up and Create Wallet at the bottom of the Rush Wallet login window.
Register as a new member of Rush Wallet Enter [email] [password] to complete membership registration.
After creating a wallet nickname and password, click the wallet expiration button / check the 12-digit mnemonic (secret recovery phrase) and keep it separately.
Click the phrase in 12-digit order to proceed with input, then click Next to complete the creation.
How to display NFTs in Rush Wallet
- 1.Select the NFT chain you want to add in Rush Wallet
- 2.Click the Import Contract button
- 3.After setting a contract nickname that only you can check, enter the NFT contract address
- 4.You can check the contract address in the chain info of your NFT
- 1.How to check Klaytn-based NFT contract using Klaytn scope.
- 2.After accessing the homepage, click the wallet connection at the top right, and then click your wallet address to go to the My Wallet information window.
- 3.After checking the list of NFTs you own in KIP17 Balance and KIP37 Balance, click the NFT you want to check the contract for.